StatPacks Safety Vests have been created to protect the First Responder Professional that needs to be seen during the day and at night.
Medic security is StatPacks' first concern. Originally, designed for MCI’s and Medics who require both a pack and a safety vest, allowing to consolidate gear. These vest styles allow the wearer to don on/off quickly and keep vital tools close at hand. One size fits all on both styles and personal customization is a must. Please contact us for more customization and ordering details.
This fluorescent high visibility ANSI safety vest keeps personnel safe.
This ANSI safety vest is designed for roadway accidents and medics who require a highway EMS vest.
One adjustable size fits everyone on staff comfortably.
StatPacks EMS vest is also an ergonomic alternative for medics who cannot (or choose not to) wear a backpack.
Not only just for Medics, make sure your traffic controllers, crossing guards, parking operators, road crews and other outdoor workers are visible to the traffic around them.
- One-size-fits-all (over clothes) with Velcro® adjustments on the front, shoulders, and sides. Makes ordering EMS vests a breeze for larger departments with many different personnel (Adjustable SM - XXL)
- 5 Point tear away design allows user to free themselves from possible obstacles or entanglement
- Removable name plates on front and back for identification of personnel or departments
- Added more durable reflective material that has a protective outer mesh cover which shields it from wear and tear. Helps with visibility in nighttime situations while using this EMS vest
- LED light Attachment point (lights sold separately)
- Custom screen printing is available; additional fees applicable; pls email us for more information
- Dimensions: 21 x 17 x 8 in
- Weight: 0.75 lbs
- Available Color: ANSI Yellow
- Contents and name plates NOT included