StatPacks has been changing the way Emergency Clinicians think about carrying their gear for 15 years. EMS has been an evolving science since its inception on the battlefields of WW1. Gone are the bulky, black-hole bags, unwieldy tackle boxes and old school nylon. A new era has been ushered in…Seconds are precious and we’ve got to be fast, organized and above all else, safe.
Relying on advanced ergonomics, intelligent design, and superior quality materials, StatPacks keep the medic’s hands and mind free to handle the unexpected. Statpacks' smart and compact medic packs reduce injuries and improve efficiency on the scene. StatPacks fuses advanced sports-mountaineering know-how from the outdoor industry, with practical ideas from the front lines of emergency medicine. This fusing of disciplines allows Statpacks to provide gear that is not only functional, but ensures comfort and a minimum amount of stress on the medical professional. Statpacks believe that every ounce of weight and wear on an EMT’s back must be justified through their products clinical effectiveness.
The G3 RESPONDER is a large-sized street pack for medics who carry more. Boxy and compact with ergonomic hauling.
Unique design keeps your shoulder straps off the ground when you’re accessing contents.
The aluminum track creates a bomb proof secure point for the shoulder straps that allows for comfortable transport of most emergency medical equipment.
- Unique design keeps shoulder straps off the ground and out of the dirt when accessing EMT gear
- Specifically designed for the StatPacks Cell System (G3 Universal Cell, G3 Medicine Cell, G3 Intravenous Cell, G3 Airway Cell) and accommodates all StatPacks modules in many different configurations
- Skids protect high wear areas and lengthen the lifetime of these EMS backpacks
- Tarpaulin bottom panel for protection from abrasion and the elements
- Added more durable reflective material that has a protective outer mesh cover which shields it from wear and tear. Helps with visibility in nighttime situations
- Lightweight, high grade aluminum track that allows the shoulder straps to be easily moved out of the way of the main compartment
- Internal Velcro® lining strips to secure modules or other Velcro® compatible items to secure ambulance equipment
- LED light Attachment point (lights sold separately)
- Unique foam lined design keeps all Emergency Medical Equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
- Specifically designed to hold StatPacks Generation 3 Emergency Medical Services Cells (G3 Universal Cell, G3 Medicine Cell, G3 Intravenous Cell, G3 Airway Cell)
- A quick stash pocket for trash, cervical collars, and extra supplies located on the inside
- ID window to label any way you want to identify between other EMS Backpacks
- Main fabric is Tarpaulin with a one ounce urethane coating for an easier clean and protection from the elements
- Contents NOT included
- Modules, cells and kits are sold separately
- Capacity: 3600 in3
- Dimensions: 7 x 18 x 29 in
- Weight: 6.0lbs
- Available color: Red