EVA'LAD 1, Webbing rescue ladder, lg. 6 m
- Rungs with rigid aluminium reinforcement, diam. 11 mm
- Designed for the rescue and the evacuation of any user of fall arrest material who did not lose consciousness after a fall. NOT TO BE USED AS A MEANS OF ACCESS!
- Fixed to a structure / an anchor point through a connector attached to the upper textile loop, and unrolled to the victim, it allows the latter to reach a safe place (by ascending or descending).
- The second textile loop allows to attach the fall arrest system of the victim in order to secure its displacement.
- 6th rung (from the bottom) red-coloured, 7th rung (from the bottom) orange-coloured for a better visual spotting of the bottom of the ladder.
- Compact, portable and light, it is provided with its integrated transport bag.
Length: 6 m
Material: Webbing: polyester; Rungs reinforcement: aluminium
Weight: 2.82 kg