External modules put important gear at your fingertips, and cells are the building blocks of organization. Internal swap-outs let you adapt your packs. Predict your special needs and select the modules to suit your Medical Directors standing orders or Protocols. Over the years Statpacks have found the more modular our packs and accessories are, the easier it is for Medics to personalize their setups or follow department Standard Operating Procedures.
Each Cell is specialized to hold supplies for a specific purpose. StatPacks are designed to house a given number of cells or Modules. All work tighter to provide a customizable system that is orderly and effective at keeping supplies and tools quickly at hand. Each Cell sets the stage for clear thinking and quick reaction. Designed to reveal your tools in a way unique to StatPacks – intuitively grouped and securely protected. Cells unfold to reveal all your vital supplies at once and puts away just as quickly.
For a simple EMS Bag, the Universal Cell keeps your random supplies together and quickly accessible. The unique foam molded design helps keep inside contents organized, at your fingertips, and protected from the elements. Easy to open zipper position allows for quick access and ease.
This Universal Cell is considered to be one full cell in the StatPacks Third Generation Cellular System. Each Cell sets the stage for clear thinking and quick reaction. They are designed to reveal your supplies in a way unique to StatPacks – intuitively grouped and securely protected.
G3 Cells unfold to expose all your vital supplies at once, and puts away just as quickly.
- Unique foam molded design keeps all Emergency Medical Equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
- Clear plastic window to identify Emergency Medical Equipment
- Specifically designed to stack neatly in StatPacks Generation 3 Emergency Medical Services packs
- Bright yellow inside fabric to help contrast and quickly identify needed equipment.
- Perfect for keeping random supplies together and organized.
- Holds a large adult or multiple pediatric BVM’s securely
- Nicely fits in the Generation 3 Perfusion and Backup EMS Backpacks
- Color-coded for easy identification from other EMS bags
- ID window to label any way you want to identify between other Medic Bags
- Two handles for easy grab of your EMT Gear
- Contents NOT included
- Capacity: 470 in3
- Dimensions: 6.5 x 6 x 12 in
- Weight: 1.5 lbs
- Available color: Black/Grey