Designed to hold oxygen bottles up to 3 liters with flow meter, it is a multifunctional bag that allows the user to carry it as a backpack or shoulder bag.
Likewise, its ergonomics design allows storage both horizontally and vertically.
Its small size makes it the perfect bag for emergency and rescue operations.
- Adjustable straps to carry it with handle or shoulder strap, and even adaptable as backpack straps.
- Reflective upper handle to facilitate handling the bag vertically.
- Night / day high visibility reflective tape that surrounds the entire perimeter.
- Transparent window that allows the control of oxygen flow at all times.
- Front with MOLLE system that allows anchoring other bags and accessory compartments, for example our model POCKET'S EB02.036.
- Metallic exit washer for the oxygen tube.
- Reinforced lower base with non-slip and waterproof material.
- Two trolley loops on the base, which allows the product to be attached to an external trolley structure in vertical position. (Trolley not included; available for sale separately)
- Top ring to anchor vehicles and ensure safety.
- Fully padded Interior with high density EVA which guarantees total protection of the contents.
- High resistance reflective handles.
- Internal removable tapes and adjustable to the perimeter of the bottle ensuring a perfect anchoring of it.
- Two interior mesh pockets with zipper to hold additional material and instruments.
- Contents NOT included
Weight: 0.72 Kg
Dimensions: 46 x 20 x 15 cm
Capacity (Liters) (approx): 10
Recommended maximum content (Kg): 10
Material: 1000D POLYESTER
Elite Bags Catalogue
Elite Bags Catalogue 2019
Elite Bags Datasheets