External modules put important gear at your fingertips, and cells are the building blocks of organization. Internal swap-outs let you adapt your packs. Predict your special needs and select the modules to suit your Medical Directors standing orders or Protocols. Over the years Statpacks have found the more modular our packs and accessories are, the easier it is for Medics to personalize their setups or follow department Standard Operating Procedures.
Each Cell is specialized to hold supplies for a specific purpose. StatPacks are designed to house a given number of cells or Modules. All work tighter to provide a customizable system that is orderly and effective at keeping supplies and tools quickly at hand. Each Cell sets the stage for clear thinking and quick reaction. Designed to reveal your tools in a way unique to StatPacks – intuitively grouped and securely protected. Cells unfold to reveal all your vital supplies at once and puts away just as quickly.
The Generation 3 First Aid Remedy Kit is compact and organized.
This EMS drug bag brings all your meds together while offering a quick way for central supply or pharmacies to re-stock.
Lockable kiss-zippers help you keep track of used modules.
Save time by checking in used modules for restocked sealed ones.
This is a perfect accessory EMS drug bag for any StatPacks® main packs.
- This module makes for a quick, easy to use,EMS medication bag
- Unique foam lined design keeps all Emergency Medical Equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
- Innovative fold-out design is compact, yet quickly reveals well-organized medication supplies and tools
- Specifically designed to stow neatly in StatPacks Generation 3 Emergency Medical Services packs
- Color-coded for easy identification from other EMS medication bags
- ID window to label any way you want to identify between other Medic Bags
- Nicely fits in the Generation 3 Perfusion and Backup EMS Backpacks
- Fits into most EMT Jump Bags available in the market today
- Transparent durable urethane outer window for quick medication identification.
- External pocket window for medical drug listing or unit identification. May be used as a quick stash pocket for trash or extra supplies
- Lockable kiss-zippers for pharmacy seal of Paramedic level supplies
- Clear durable urethane pockets accommodate extra needles and syringes
- Attaches to the inside of larger StatPacks EMS Backpacks with hook-&-loop panel
- Contents NOT included
- Capacity: 240 in3
- Dimensions : 5 x 8 x 6 in
- Weight: 9oz
- Available Colors: Red/Yellow, Tactical Black