Pride, performance and professionalism are the cornerstones of athletics and for the people who provide care for them. Athletics continue to extend the boundary of what we thought humanly possible. "Bigger, Stronger, Faster,” exacts enormous demands from Athletes bodies and with that comes ever more challenging scenarios for you.
Your uniforms are different, but your job requirements are not. You need the right equipment and you need to be on your game. StatPacks embraces the challenge of building exceptional equipment that helps Sports Medics, Athletic Trainers and other Practitioners keep pace. Count on slick, innovative designs that keep you well-balanced, organized and looking sharp.
The Elevate is a small-sized EMS fanny pack designed to carry first responder gear comfortably and efficiently.
It holds most simple EMT gear and works great for Sports Trainers, Ski Patrol, or First Responders who need to cart just enough equipment for fast patient stabilization.
The Elevate doubles as an EMT Kit and may be used as a personal pack.
Certain members of the NATA (National Athletic Trainers Association) have been using for years.
- Two removable accessory belt pockets provide quick access to emergency medical supplies
- This EMS fanny pack has a large main compartment that accommodates plenty of first responder supplies
- A quick release adjustable buckled gear loop gives fast access to tape
- Padded waist belt for hands-free convenience and comfort
- Wear on your waist and the design allows wearer to swing the pack to the front for quick access to contents without removing pack
- Unique design allows access to the main compartment of this EMT medical bag that is efficiently organized with mesh pockets for quick viewing
- Unique foam lined design keeps all Emergency Medical Equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
- Two quick stash pockets for trash and extra supplies located in the outside front
- Main fabric is Tarpaulin with a one ounce urethane coating for an easier clean and protection from the elements
- Contents NOT included
- Modules, kits and cells are sold separately
- Capacity: 400 in3
- Dimensions: 3 x 14 x 8 in
- Weight: 1.2lbs
- Available color: Tactical Black