This trouser is constructed with high visibility reflective tape double stitched for enhanced durability.
Features include triple stitched seams, high visibility strips on legs, knee pad pockets, ruler pocket, front fly brass zip and adjustable bottom leg opening.
for Maximum Strength
- Protection against radiant, convective and contact heat
- Class 2 welding protection
- Back pocket
- Rule pocket
- Durable, strong and long lasting brass zip
- Hook and loop hems for a secure fit
- Triple-stitched seams for extra durability
- Certified protection against molten metal splash
- Available in sizes from XS to 4XL
- 40+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- Sew on flame resistant industrial wash tape
Click here to view the Bizflame Plus Jacket (FR25)
Shell Fabric: Bizflame Plus 350g
Color: Navy XS-4XL, Orange S-4XL
EN ISO 11612 (A1+A2, B1, C1, E2, F1)
EN ISO 11611 Class 2 (A1+A2)
EN 1149 -5
IEC 61482-2 IEC 61482-1-1 (Elim 8.6 CAL/CM²)
IEC 61482-2 IEC 61482-1-2 APC 1
ASTM F1959/F1959M-12 (ATPV=13.6 Cal/CM2 (HAF=82%))
Constructed from 99% cotton and interwoven with 1% carbon fibres, this fabric has flame resistant and anti-static properties. Comfort and durability are key features of this range.
- BizFlame™ Plus Jacket, Trousers and Bib and Brace have been developed and designed using the highly innovative Bizflame™ Plus flame resistant fabric with added antistatic properties.
- Certified to a range of international standards, these styles are perfect for the demands of the offshore and welding industry.
- Triple stitching and brass zips throughout for extra strength and durability.
BizFlame™ Plus has been developed and designed using a highly innovative flame resistant fabric with added anti-static properties. Constructed from 99% cotton and interwoven with 1% carbon fibres. Excellent tear and tensile strength offer durability while the premium quality cotton fibres give the fabric unrivalled comfort. Inherent anti-static carbon fibre
This industry leading range provides multi standard protection for hazardous environments. These state of the art products are the result of years of experience combined with advanced technology and market research. Commitment to the health, safety and comfort of the wearer can be seen in the wide range of products suitable for all climates and end uses.
Portwest - Size Chart and Colour Guide
Fabric Reference Chart
Portwest Fabric Reference chart
View the complete Portwest Flame Resistant Range here
Portwest Catalogue - Flame Resistant Range