This Winter FR coverall is perfect for the demands of the offshore industry.
Constructed with the same outer fabric as the FR50 and combined with a layer of adding insulation and FR cotton lining for extra warmth.
This style has high visibility reflective tape double stitched for enhanced visibility.
Meeting all the required EN standards, features include triple stitched seams, high visibility strips on shoulders, arms and legs, concealed 2-way front brass zip and two front slant chest pockets with concealed brass zips.
The garment also has patented knee pad pockets designed with an innovative two tier adjustable system.
This style has the added benefits of a detachable hood with brass zip attachment.
Winter Garments Designed
for the Oil & Gas Industry
- CE certified
- Protection against radiant, convective and contact heat
- FR cotton lined for added warmth and comfort
- Premium flame resistant reflective tape
- Knee pad pockets to facilitate knee pads (*Knee pads sold separately)
- Radio loops for easy clipping of a radio
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- Sleeve pocket
- Detachable hood
EN ISO 11612 (A1+A2, B1, C1, E2, F1)
EN 1149 -5
EN 342 (0.467m2.K/W(B) X,2,X)
EN ISO 11611 Class 2 (A1+A2)
Shell Fabric: Bizflame Plus 350g
Lining Fabric: 100% Cotton Flame Resistant Lining 170g
Filling Fabric: 100% Polyester Flame Resistant Filling 150g
Color: Navy, Orange, Red S-3XL
BizFlame Plus has been developed and designed using a highly innovative flame resistant fabric with added anti-static properties. Constructed from 99% cotton and interwoven with 1% carbon fibres. Excellent tear and tensile strength offer durability while the premium quality cotton fibres give the fabric unrivalled comfort. Inherent anti-static carbon fibre
Bizflame Essential Workwear
Bizflame Plus garments provide protection to several EN standards. All of the Bizflame Plus garments have been put through the manikin test under EN ISO 11612 and have achieved excellent results demonstrating the level of protection offered to the wearer. Triple stitched throughout for strength in the toughest environments. Industrial wash flame resistant tape provides enhanced visibility. Prevents build up of wearer static energy
- Highly innovative flame resistant outer fabric combined with an insulation layer and flame resistant cotton layer for added warmth and protection.
- Industrial wash flame resistant tape provides extra visibility and safety for the wearer.
- Constructed to the highest standards offering long lasting protection in the toughest conditions.
- Certified to several international standards including EN 342 for cold weather conditions.
This industry leading range provides multi standard protection for hazardous environments. These state of the art products are the result of years of experience combined with advanced technology and market research. Commitment to the health, safety and comfort of the wearer can be seen in the wide range of products suitable for all climates and end uses.
Fabric Reference Chart
Portwest Fabric Reference chart
View the complete Flame Resistant Range
Portwest Catalogue - Flame Resistant Range