This coverall is perfect for the warm weather demands of wildland fires.
Constructed with a light weight highly innovative flame-resistant fabric with special features to protect the wearer from the hazards associated with outdoor fires.
Perfect for Fire Protection in
- CE certified
- Yellow/Silver reflex for increased visibility
- Premium flame resistant reflective tape
- Double-layer reinforced knee protection for extra strength and durability
- Twin-stitched seams for extra durability
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- 3 pockets for ample storage
- Easy access cargo pockets
- Radio pocket designed to fit all sizes
EN ISO 11612 A1+A2, B1, C1
EN 1149 -5
Fabric: Bizflame™ Plus : 280g
Size: S – XXL
This lightweight fabric provides a level of comfort, softness and moisture management reducing the risk of heat stress in hot environments and designed to protect against the hazards of wildland fires.
- Tape on shoulders for overhead visibility
- High collar, offering full neck protection, designed to suit all helmets
- Radio pocket designed to suit all sizes
- Knitted cuffs / Tab and hook & loop adjustment to prevent debris entering sleeves when working overhead.
EN 15614: 2007
Test Methods And Performance Requirements For Wildfire Fighting Clothing
This European standard specifies methods of test and minimum performance requirements for protective clothing, designed to protect the wearer’s body, except the head, hands and feet, to be worn in wildland firefighting and associated activities. This clothing is not intended to provide protection during fire entrapment. This European standard covers the general design of the clothing, the minimum level of performance for the materials employed and the methods of test to determine these levels. This European standard is not applicable to clothing for use in situations encountered in structural firefighting (EN 469 and ISO 11613) or where a high level of radiant heat is expected (EN 1486), nor does this European standard cover clothing to protect against chemical, biological, electrical or radiation hazards.
Portwest - Size Chart and Colour Guide