Ideal for inclement conditions, this lined, FR over trouser offers full waterproof protection in multi hazard environments.
The outer fabric is resistant to chemical splash.
Bizfame Rain -
A Tried and Trusted Solution
- CE-CAT III
- Flame resistant treated waterproof fabric prevents water penetration
- Breathable fabric to draw moisture away from the body keeping the wearer cool, dry and comfortable
- Taped seams to provide additional protection
- Premium sew on flame resistant reflective tape
- Fully elasticated waistband for ultimate wearer comfort
- Adjustable straps with durable buckle closure
- Zipped ankles for easy fitting over work boots
- Back waist buggy for added protection
EN ISO 14116 INDEX 3
IEC 61482-2 IEC 61482-1-1 PANEL TEST (FABRIC ONLY): ATPV=25.2 CAL/CM² (HAF=90.3%)
EN 13034 TYPE 6
EN 343 CLASS 3:3
Shell Fabric: Bizflame Rain 250g
Lining Fabric: 100% Cotton Flame Resistant Lining 170g
Color: Navy S-4XL
Combining a 98% polyester and 2% anti-static carbon fibre 250g, this breathable fabric offers maximum protection to a range of International standards.
This industry leading flame resistant range provides multi standard protection for hazardous environments. These state of the art products are the result of years of experience combined with advanced technology and market research. Commitment to the health, safety and comfort of the wearer can be seen in the wide range of products suitable for all climates and end uses.
Fabric Reference Chart
Portwest Fabric Reference chart
View the complete Flame Resistant Range
Portwest Catalogue - Flame Resistant Range