Ideally suited to offshore industries this top of the range coverall comes in inch sizes for the perfect fit.
Certified to a multitude of international standards the Aberdeen coverall offers top protection in a range of hazardous environments.
- Dual Hazard Protection
- CE-CAT III
- Sew on flame resistant industrial wash tape
- 10 pockets for ample storage
- Stud adjustable cuffs for a secure fit
- Radio loops for easy clipping of a radio
- Two tier knee pad pockets allowing two positioning option
- Two-way zip for quick and easy access
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- CE certified
ELIM TESTING IN PROGRESS
EN 1149 -5
ASTM F1959/F1959M-12 (ATPV=13.6 Cal/CM2
EN ISO 11612 (A1+A2, B1, C1, E2, F1)
EN ISO 11611 Class 2 (A1+A2)
IEC 61482-2 IEC 61482-1-2 Class 1
Shell Fabric: Bizflame Plus 350g
Color: Navy, Orange, Royal, Red 36”-54”
- BizFlame™ Plus has been developed and designed using a highly innovative flame resistant fabric with added anti-static properties.
- Constructed from 99% cotton and interwoven with 1% carbon fibres, 350g.
- Excellent tear and tensile strength offer durability while the premium quality cotton fibres give the fabric unrivalled comfort.
- Inherent anti-static carbon fibre
- Bizflame Plus garments provide protection to several EN standards.
- All of the Bizflame Plus garments have been put through the manikin test under EN ISO 11612 and have achieved excellent results demonstrating the level of protection offered to the wearer.
- Triple stitched throughout for strength in the toughest environments.
- Industrial wash flame resistant tape provides enhanced visibility.
- Prevents build up of wearer static energy
This industry leading range provides multi standard protection for hazardous environments. These state of the art products are the result of years of experience combined with advanced technology and market research. Commitment to the health, safety and comfort of the wearer can be seen in the wide range of products suitable for all climates and end uses.
Portwest - Size Chart and Colour Guide
View the complete Portwest Flame Resistant Range here
Portwest Catalogue - Flame Resistant Range