This bib and brace is constructed with high visibility reflective tape double stitched for enhanced durability.
Features include triple stitched seams, high visibility strips on the legs, two front patch pockets, one rule pocket, one front chest pocket, one back pocket with flap and stud closure and adjustable bottom leg opening.
for Maximum Strength
- CE-CAT III
- Guaranteed flame resistance for life of garment
- Protection against radiant, convective and contact heat
- Certified protection against molten metal splash
- Sew on flame resistant industrial wash tape
- Two tier knee pad pockets allowing two positioning options
- Durable, strong and long lasting brass zip
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- Triple-stitched seams for extra durability
ELIM TESTING IN PROGRESS
EN 1149 -5
IEC 61482-2 IEC 61482-1-2 Class 1
EN ISO 11612 (A1+A2, B1, C1, E2, F1)
EN ISO 11611 Class 2 (A1+A2)
ASTM F1959/F1959M-12 (ATPV=13.6 Cal/CM2 (HAF=82%))
Shell Fabric: Bizflame Plus 350g: 99% Cotton, 1% Carbon Fibre 350g
Color: Navy S-3XL, Orange S-4XL
Bizflame Essential Workwear
Bizflame Plus garments provide protection to several EN standards. All of the Bizflame Plus garments have been put through the manikin test under EN ISO 11612 and have achieved excellent results demonstrating the level of protection offered to the wearer. Triple stitched throughout for strength in the toughest environments. Industrial wash flame resistant tape provides enhanced visibility. Prevents build up of wearer static energy.
This industry leading flame resistant range provides multi standard protection for hazardous environments. These state of the art products are the result of years of experience combined with advanced technology and market research. Commitment to the health, safety and comfort of the wearer can be seen in the wide range of products suitable for all climates and end uses.