This bib and brace is constructed with high visibility reflective tape double stitched for enhanced visibility.
Features include triple stitched seams, high visibility strips on the legs, two front patch pockets, one rule pocket, one front chest pocket, one back pocket with flap and stud closure and adjustable bottom leg opening.
Click here to view the Bizflame Plus Jacket FR55
- CE-CAT III
- Guaranteed flame resistance for life of garment
- Protection against radiant, convective and contact heat
- Certified protection against molten metal splash
- Class 2 welding protection
- Sew on flame resistant industrial wash tape
- Two tier knee pad pockets allowing two positioning options
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- 7 pockets for ample storage
- Durable, strong and long lasting brass zip
The Perfect Balance of
Design, Comfort and Protection
ELIM TESTING IN PROGRESS
EN 1149 -5
IEC 61482-2 IEC 61482-1-2 Class 1
EN ISO 11612 (A1+A2, B1, C1, E2, F1)
EN ISO 11611 Class 2 (A1+A2)
ASTM F1959/F1959M-12 (ATPV=13.6 Cal/CM2 (HAF=82%))
Fabric: Bizflame™ Plus 350g
Color: Navy/Red S-4XL, Navy/Royal S-3XL
Bizflame Essential Workwear
Bizflame Plus garments provide protection to several EN standards. All of the Bizflame Plus garments have been put through the manikin test under EN ISO 11612 and have achieved excellent results demonstrating the level of protection offered to the wearer. Triple stitched throughout for strength in the toughest environments. Industrial wash flame resistant tape provides enhanced visibility. Prevents build up of wearer static energy
Constructed from 99% cotton and interwoven with 1% carbon fibres, this fabric has flame resistant and anti-static properties. Comfort and durability are key features of this range.
- BizFlame™ Plus Jacket, Trousers and Bib and Brace have been developed and designed using the highly innovative Bizflame™ Plus flame resistant fabric with added antistatic properties.
- Certified to a range of international standards, these styles are perfect for the demands of the offshore and welding industry.
- Triple stitching and brass zips throughout for extra strength and durability.