This super lightweight coverall offers outstanding flame resistant protection.
The Araflame fabric is soft and breathable but provides excellent tear and tensile strength.
Ideal for a variety of industries including oil and gas, petrochemical and many more.
Coverall features include triple stitching throughout, secure pockets and waist elastication for ease of movement.
Inherently Flame Resistant
Fabric Developed for Excellence
- CE-CAT III
- Inherent flame resistant qualities will not diminish with washing
- Protection against radiant, convective and contact heat
- Sew on flame resistant industrial wash tape
- Triple-stitched seams for extra durability
- Radio loop for easy clipping of a radio
- Two-way zip for quick and easy access
- Durable, strong and long lasting brass zips
- Hook and loop cuffs for a secure fit
- Two tier knee pad pockets allowing two positioning options
ELIM TESTING IN PROGRESS
EN 1149 -5
ASTM F1959/F1959M-12 (ATPV 5.9 CAL/CM2 (HAF
EN ISO 11612 (A1+A2, B1, C1, F1)
Fabric: Araame Plus : 93% Meta-aramid, 5% Para-aramid, 2% Carbon Fibre 150g
Color: Navy, Orange, 36” – 54”
- Araflame is an inherently permanent flame resistant aramid. It is extremely flame resistant, lightweight, offers high tensile strength and full anti static protection.
- Araflame Plus is an inherently flame resistant fabric developed for excellence, using innovative technology. The FR properties are permanent and will not diminish with washing.
- Constructed from 93% Meta-aramid which provides outstanding heat and flame resistance combined with 5% Para-aramid for strength. Araflame Plus is inherently anti static by incorporating 2% carbon fibre.
- Araflame Plus has been tested to the highest international standards and outperforms market leading brands in like for like comparison tests.
Fabric Reference Chart
Portwest Fabric Reference chart
View the complete Portwest Flame Resistant Range here
Portwest Catalogue - Flame Resistant Range