Auto-darkening welding helmet, which switches from a light to dark state when welding activity starts.
Light state is DIN 4; Dark state is adjustable from DIN 9 to DIN 13 using the external knob.
Response time from light to dark state is 0.04 milliseconds; return from dark to clear state in 0.03-0.04 sec.
Power is supplied by solar cells with 2 built-in lithium batteries to offer power back-up for longer service life.
No need for replacement batteries.
- CE certified
- Wheel ratchet size adjustment for easy fitting
- Solar cell power and two built-in lithium backup batteries. Working time over 5000 hours
- Auto-darkening, switches from light to dark when the welding process starts
- Suitable for a wide range of applications
- Suitable to be worn with disposable respirators
- 4 Point adjustable harness design for optimum fit.
- Solar cells power and lithium batteries back up, increase the working time to over 5,000 hours.
- Equipped with a superior optical quality LCD Filter Suitable for:
- TIG Welding
- Plasma cutting
Materials: Polyethylene, Polypropylene, Nylon
EN 166 (1 S)
EN 175 (F)
EN 379 ( 4 / 9-13 ; 1/1/1/2)
View the complete Portwest Flame Resistant Range here
Portwest Catalogue - Flame Resistant Range