The clever styling, exceptional water resistance and affordable price make this garment a great value waterproof jacket.
The tough fabric and welded seams are combined with a generous fit for wearer comfort.
It offers storage space for your personal and work belongings and the zip fastened studded storm flap keeps out all the elements the weather may throw at you.
Flexible PU Fabric
- Waterproof with welded seams to prevent water penetration
- Vented back yoke and eyelets for added breathability and comfort
- Stud adjustable cuffs for a secure fit
- Double storm flap to protect against the elements
- Concealed stud and zip fastening
- Generous fit for wearer comfort
- Durable and stretchy with wipe clean finish
- 2 pockets for secure storage
- Extremely water resistant fabric finish, water beads away from fabric surface
- Pack away hood for added functionality
Shell Fabric: Sealtex™ Classic: 100% Polyester, Tricot Knit, PU Coated 200g
Colors: Navy S-5XL, Olive Green S-3XL, Black S-XXL Yellow S-3XL
EN 343 Class 3:1 X (WP 5,000mm)
View the Sealtex Classic Trousers (S451)
Sealtex Classic is a high technology, PU coated fabric, on a flexible, highly resistant 100% Polyester tricot knit, 200g. Sealtex Classic fabric is tested regularly to ensure it meets and exceeds EN343 waterproof standards. Independent test houses carry out hydrolysis and hydrostatic testing. Sealtex Classic consistently achieves top results in these tests.
All Weather Protection
Portwest All Weather Protection is engineered with exceptional fabrics and designs, allowing an easy transition between work and leisure. Tested to withstand the rigours of everyday wear, each garment has been designed and manufactured using the best quality materials and high technology construction techniques to ensure total satisfaction with wear after wear.
Portwest - Size Chart and Colour Guide
View the complete Portwest Rainwear Range here
Portwest Catalogue - Rainwear Range