Free of chemical allergens (Type IV allergies), latex protein (Type I allergies) and Nitrosoamines & Nitrosatables, the A814 has been designed specifically for the food industry.
Offering outstanding flexibility and dexterity coupled with excellent tear and puncture resistance means these gloves are ideal for food handling.
- CE certified
- Chemical resistant gauntlet
- Suitable for use in chemical, oil and food industries
- 100% Latex free
- Silicone free - Ideal for manufacturing, paint applications, electronics and glass handling where silicone is problematic
- Suited for food processing plants. resistant to greases, animal fats and oils
- Low linting construction for minimal contamination
- CE-CAT III
Materials: Nitrile, Nitrile
Colors: Blue XS/6-XXL/11
EN ISO 374-5 Micro Organisms (Pass)
CE Food Safe
EN 388:2016 - (184.108.40.206.X)
EN ISO 374-1:2016 Type A (J.K.L.M.N.O.P)
Chemical Protection Gloves
Working environments using hazardous chemicals and substances can be very harmful to workers and the correct protection is a must. Portwest supplies a range of gloves which are fully tested and certified to protect from a range of chemicals.
Chemical Protection Gloves Selection Guide and Enhanced Chemical Protection Guide
Chemical Protection Gloves Selection Guide
View the Glove Size Guide and Full Range of Hand Protection here
PW Hand Protection Range