Designed to be worn in foul weather conditions, the Classic Rain Jacket is not only practical and durable, it offers exceptional value for money.
Easily rolled up and stored for when the wet weather arrives.
Available in a wide range of colours, wearer satisfaction is guaranteed.
- Lightweight, waterproof fabric with taped seams prevents water penetration
- Vented back yoke and eyelets for added breathability and comfort
- Inner elasticated cuff
- Pack away hood for added functionality
- Generous fit for wearer comfort
- Extremely water resistant fabric finish, water beads away from fabric surface
- Taped seams to provide additional protection
- 2 pockets for secure storage
- REACH compliant PVC coating
- 40+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
Shell Fabric: 190T: 100% Polyester, PVC coated 210g
Colors: Black, Navy, Olive Green Orange, Yellow
EN 343 Class 3:1 X (WP 5,000mm)
Click here to purchase the Classic Adult Rain Trousers (S441) or the Classic Adult Rain Coat (S438)
Designed to be worn in foul weather conditions, the Classic rainwear range is not only practical and durable, it offers exceptional value for money. Clever styling and taped seams guarantee maximum comfort and protection.
All Weather Protection
Portwest All Weather Protection is engineered with exceptional fabrics and designs, allowing an easy transition between work and leisure. Tested to withstand the rigours of everyday wear, each garment has been designed and manufactured using the best quality materials and high technology construction techniques to ensure total satisfaction with wear after wear.
Portwest - Size Chart and Colour Guide
View the complete Portwest Rainwear Range here
Portwest Catalogue - Rainwear Range