Constructed using premium HiVisTex Pro tape and durable polyester/cotton fabric, this contemporary Hi-Vis Work Trouser provides ultimate wearer comfort.
Oxford fabric reinforcement at key abrasion points and triple stitching throughout guarantees maximum durability.
This trouser features top loading kneepad pockets and an easy access multiway thigh pocket for secure storage of your phone, keys and tools.
- Durable polyester/cotton fabric with Texpel stain resistant finish
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- Lightweight flexible HiVisTex Pro segmented
- reflective tape for increased visibility
- 10 pockets for ample storage
- Top-loading knee pad pockets for quick and easy access
- Free pair of kneepads included with this trouser
- Adjustable hem to accommodate all leg lengths
- Gripper elasticated inner waistline helping keep upper body garments in place
- Complies with RIS 3279-TOM for rail industry (orange only)
- CE certified
FREE PAIR OF KNEEPADS
INCLUDED WITH THIS TROUSERS
Shell Fabric: Kingsmill 300g
Contrast Fabric: 100% Polyester Oxford 600D 210g
Color: Yellow/Dark Navy , Orange/Black , Yellow/Black , Orange/Dark Navy
*Registered European Community Design
EN ISO 20471 Class 2
RIS-3279-TOM ISSUE 1 (ORANGE ONLY)
ANSI/ISEA 107: 2015 SUPPLEMENTAL CLASS E
EN 14404:2004+A1:2010 Type 2 ( Level 0 (When used in combination with S156))
PW3 High Visibility
Portwest PW3 High Visibility is characterised by fresh dynamic designs, premium fabrics and a contemporary fit. Using advanced HiVisTex Pro retro reflective tape, the segmented heatseal tape flexes with movement. Certified to the latest international high visibility standards for complete protection.
Portwest PW3™ contemporary workwear blends sports and lifestyle trends with function, a modern fit and improved comfort. Utilising premium fabrics, products are engineered for flexibility across a diverse range of industry and trade end uses and offer exceptional value.
View the complete Portwest Workwear Range
Portwest Catalogue - Workwear Range