- Anti-static footwear
- Shock absorption in the heel region
- 200 joules resistant toe-cap
- Hydrocarbons resistant
- Cold insulation up to -17°C
- Heat resistant 1 minute up to 300°C
- Puncture resistant sole
- Water resistant upper to prevent water penetration
- Orthopaedic made to measure footbed, complying with european norms DGUV112-191
- Men’s width
Upper: Water-Resistant Nubuck
Lining: SmellStop Antiodor and Antibacterial*
Midsole: Fresh’n Flex
Sole: Double-Density PU/HRO Rubber i-daptive® Technology
Colors: Grey/Blue Euro 36-48, UK 3-13, US 4-14
UNI EN ISO 20345:2012 S3 (HRO CI HI SRC)
Intelligent adaptive system, this revolutionary technology as conceived and patented by Base Protection, is applied to the new KAPTIV® line.
i-daptive® is a smart, active system, whose attributes vary according to your activity.
The revolutionary technology created by Base Protection for the new Kaptiv® shoe line.
i-daptive® is the smart system that adapts to the foot to give you an incredible feeling of dynamic comfort.
How i-daptive® technology works
The i-daptive® system works on several levels:
- it gives stability to the foot and, in case of small lateral oscillations, corrects the axis of the foot, bringing it back to the optimal position;
- it facilitates the walk, giving fluidity to the heel-toe transition, through a modular process called "variable geometry";
- it adapts to the rough, uneven surface of the ground, behaving like an active suspension that cushions and reduces the repercussions on the stability of the foot.
i-daptive® has a variable behavior that changes depending on the type of work, to ensure safety and comfort in every condition
More about Base Kaptiv
Base Catalogue and Size Chart
The first safety footwear range with stability control, designed to offer incredible dynamic comfort.
Comfort is what has inspired Base Protection since its first day of activity. The company produces safety footwear, combining technology and functional requirements, to respond to professional and more demanding clients.