The Portwest Madrid Hi-Vis Jacket is stylish and practical with a contemporary fit.
The durable fabric offers excellent abrasion resistance and durability.
Several handy pockets provide secure storage and the top pocket can accommodate modern smart phone dimensions.
Click here to view the Madrid Hi-Vis Jacket (TX70)
- CE certified
- Durable polyester/cotton fabric with Texpel stain resistant finish
- Reflective tape for increased visibility
- 3 pockets for ample storage
- Phone and pen holder pocket
- Hook and loop cuffs for a secure fit
- Contrast colouring for added style
- Side elastic waist for ultimate wearer comfort
- Twin-stitched seams for extra durability
- TX70 + TX72 certified to EN ISO 20471 Class 3 ensemble
RIS-3279-TOM ISSUE 1 (ORANGE ONLY)
EN ISO 20471 Class 3
GO/RT 3279 Issue 8 (orange only)
Shell Fabric: 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton 245g
Color: Orange/Navy, Yellow/Navy S-3XL
Portwest Texo High-Visibility
Combining safety and style, the Portwest Texo High Visibility range is suitable for diverse work environments. The polyester/cotton fabric offers superior comfort and durability. The design includes modern features such as multi layered pockets, comfort waistbands, ergonomic kneepad pockets and twin stitched seams.
Portwest's extensive range of High-Visibility clothing meets stringent requirements in both design and construction, to ensure compliance with the latest EN ISO 20471 & ANSI standards. Innovative and technical, Portwest High Visibility range is ideal for those who will not compromise on style, comfort, protection and performance.
Portwest - Size Chart and Colour Guide
View the complete Portwest High Visibility Range here
Portwest Catalogue - High Visibility Range