The industrial wash Hi-VisTex tape to the arms, legs, chest and shoulders provide outstanding wearer visibility while the heavyweight fabric and rugged design ensures the coverall lasts longer.
Elastic at the waist provides a roomy fit.
Advanced Stain, Oil and
Splash Repellent Finish
- Durable polyester/cotton fabric with Texpel stain resistant finish
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- Reflective tape for increased visibility
- 4 pockets for ample storage
- Phone pocket
- Rule pocket
- Two-way zip for quick and easy access
- Certified to EN ISO 20471 after 50x washes
- Complies with RIS 3279-TOM for rail industry (orange only)
- CE certified
RIS-3279-TOM ISSUE 1 (ORANGE ONLY)
EN ISO 20471 Class 3
Shell Fabric: 80% Polyester, 20% Cotton 280g
Color: Orange XS-5XL
Portwest's extensive range of High-Visibility clothing meets stringent requirements in both design and construction, to ensure compliance with the latest EN ISO 20471 & ANSI standards. Innovative and technical, Portwest High Visibility range is ideal for those who will not compromise on style, comfort, protection and performance.
View the complete Portwest High Visibility Range here
Portwest Catalogue - High Visibility Range
View the complete Portwest Rainwear Range here
Portwest Catalogue - Rainwear Range