The CC20 Series PAPR Hoods provide a wide variety of simple, effective and economical options for on-the-job respiratory protection.
The result is better protection, improved productivity and greater comfort that combines to produce the best value on the market.
Available for use with EVA, EVAHL or in a CC20 Series supplied Air Respirator configuration.
The CC20 Series Hoods feature a premium ratchet suspension making it a cost-effective solution for some high disposal rate environments.
A patented neck cuff design helps maintain positive pressure inside the hood to aid in keeping contaminants out.
As air enters the hood, the inner collar inflates, providing a snug, comfortable fit around the neck and continuous flow of air to the user's breathing zone.
The CC20 hood is lighter and more comfortable than tight-fitting full facepiece respirators and doesn’t require fit tests.
Covering the entire head, face, and neck, the CC20 hood provides splash/overspray protection and makes clean-up quick and easy.
A wide-angle lens offers the largest field of vision among DuPont™ Tychem® 4000 PAPR hood respirators on the market, optimizing worker productivity and safety.
Available in a variety of styles, the CC20 hood is constructed of either DuPont™ Tychem® 2000 or DuPont™ Tychem® 4000 depending on the job application.
Taped and sealed seams are also available to provide additional protection for liquid penetration encountered on-the-job or during decontamination.
Approved by NIOSH for use in Type C applications
Surveyed to be the most popular PAPR hood used in the pharmaceutical industry in a study of PAPR respirators coordinated by the Organization Resources Counselors (ORC)
The top-performing loose-fitting hood among a variety of competitors in a simulated workplace protection factor study (SWPF)
Tested against numerous chemical warfare agents and found effective for limited use. See 2003 Permeation Guide
1,000 APF (Assigned Protection Factor)
No fit testing required
Dupont™ Tychem® 4000 is a registered Trademark of E.I. DuPont de Nemours & Company.
Available in a full hood or loose-fitting facepiece
and can be appropriate for painting, chemical handling,
healthcare and pharmaceutical applications.
Features and Benefits
- CC20 Series Hoods are lighter and more comfortable than tightfitting full facepiece respirators.
- Covering the entire head, face, and neck, hoods provide splash/overspray protection and makes clean-up quick and easy.
Choose Your Breathing Source
- Powered Air-Purifying Respirator
- The industry-leading EVA Powered Air-Purifying Respirator (PAPR) is perfect for your CC20 system providing the best combination of both face and respiratory protection in a single package.
- The EVA PAPR delivers 8.5 CFM of airflow to the CC20 for protection from airborne hazards for a safe, comfortable, and productive experience.
- EVA’s Active Flow Technology automatically adjusts the blower’s performance to maintain constant airflow despite changing conditions.
- Supplied Air
- CC20 Supplied Air Respirator system offers the industry’s most flow control options for all-day protection and comfort when using compressed air.
- CC20 Series Hoods can be used with convenient and low-cost Bullard Free-Air® pumps
Variety of Styles
- CC20 Series Hoods are constructed of either Tychem 2000 or Tychem 4000 materials.
- Hoods are available in taped and sealed seams providing additional protection for liquid penetration encountered on-the-job or during decontamination.
Wide Viewing Area
- CC20 Series Hoods provide users with wide angle lenses offering the largest field of vision among Tychem hood-style respirators on the market.
Reusable or Disposable Hood Options
- CC20 Series Hoods are durable enough to reuse, yet economical enough to discard after each use, depending on the work application.
- One size fits all. No fit testing required.
- CC20 Series Hoods easily accommodates beards, hearing protection, prescription eyewear or safety glasses.
CC20 Ordering Information
Systems: Supplied Air
- CC20TIC35 Double Bib Tychem 2000 Hood respirator assembly for use with Bullard Free-Air pumps
- Includes: 20TIC hood, 20RT suspension, V35 breathing tube assembly with F35 ½” Industrial Interchange (Hansen Compatible) quick-disconnect flow control and nylon belt
Systems: Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR)
- EVA20TIC Double Bib Tychem 2000 Hood respirator assembly with EVA
- Includes: 20TIC hood, 20RT suspension, breathing tube (PA1BT), blower (EVA1), belt (EVABELT1), battery (EVABAT1), charger (EVASMC), airflow indicator (PA1AFI). (filter not included)
Build Your Own
Step 1: Choose Head Top
- 20TJN Tychem 2000 single bib hood
- 20TICN Tychem 2000 double bib hood
- 20SICN Tychem 4000 double bib hood w/ taped seams
- 20TICSN Tychem 2000 double bib hood w/ taped seams
- 20SICH Tychem 2000 double bib hood w/ taped seams for hard hats
- 20TICH Tychem 2000 double bib hood w/ taped seams for hard hats
Step 2: Choose Suspension or Hard Hat
- 20RT Adjustable ratchet headband suspension
- C30R 6 point Flex-Gear ratchet suspension
- S51R 4 point Flex-Gear ratchet suspension
Step 3: Choose Breathing Tube
For Supplied Air*
- 20BT Supplied air breathing tube assembly
- PAHBTXS 22” threaded breathing tube
- PAHBT 26” threaded breathing tube
- PAHBTXL 32” threaded breathing tube
Step 4: Choose Air Flow Device
For Supplied Air*
- F35 ½” Continuous flow for use with Free Air Pumps
- AC100030 ¼” Cool Tube for compressed air
- HC240030 ¼” Hot/Cold Tube for use with compressed Air
- FRIGITRON2000 ½” Cool Tube for use with Free Air Pumps
- EVA2 Blower, belt, battery and charger
- EVAHL2 Hazardous Location Blower, belt, battery, and charger
*All supplied air flow control part numbers are Industrial Interchange compatible. Available in Schrader, Snap-Tite or CEJN fittings with alternate part numbers.
Step 5: Choose Accessories
For Supplied Air
- 20QCBTC Tychem 2000 breathing tube cover
- PAPRFC5 Combination Filter
Selecting the Right Respirator for Your Job
Selecting The Right Respirator for Your Job
More about Bullard Respiratory Hoods
Bullard Respiratory Hoods Sales Sheets
Bullard Respiratory Protection Catalogue
Bullard Product Catalogue
Bullard Asia Pacific Product Catalog