The lightweight, modacrylic fabric together with the reflective strips provide the wearer with advanced visibility and protection in hazardous situations.
Features include concealed front button opening and contrast colour on the collar and cuffs.
Click here to view the Hi Vis MODAFLAME Trouser (MV26)
- CE certified
- Inherent flame resistant qualities will not diminish with washing
- Protection against radiant, convective and contact heat
- Premium flame resistant reflective tape
- Flame resistant ribbed cuff for added safety
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- High cotton content for superior comfort
- Concealed button closure
EN 1149 -5
EN ISO 11612 (A1, B1, C1, F1)
IEC 61482-2 IEC 61482-1-2 Class 1
EN ISO 20471 Class 3
ASTM F1959/F1959M-12 (EBT = 4.3 CAL/CM2 (HAF = 66%))
Shell Fabric: Modaflame Knit 210g
Color: Yellow S – 4XL
The Modaflame HVO Knit range is strong, durable and highly innovative. This fabric has the ability to withstand heat and flame and protect against the danger caused by static electricity and flame. These inherent flame resistant properties will not diminish with repeated washing.
Constructed from an inherently fire resistant yarn of 60% modacrylic, 39% cotton and 1% carbon fibre. Tested to exceed the required EN Standards, the Modaf;ame Knit range is strong, durable and highly innovative. This fabric has the ability to withstand heat and flame and protect against the danger caused by static electricity and flame. These inherent flame resistant properties will not diminish with repeated washing.
- Inherently flame resistant
- Certified to multiple international standards, the Modaflame range offers guaranteed safety in the workplace.
- Quality workmanship combined with premium fabric ensure the garments maintain their new look wear after wear.
- The garments in the Modaflame range are stylish and practical.
This industry leading range provides multi standard protection for hazardous environments. These state of the art products are the result of years of experience combined with advanced technology and market research. Commitment to the health, safety and comfort of the wearer can be seen in the wide range of products suitable for all climates and end uses.
View the complete Portwest Flame Resistant Range here
Portwest Catalogue - Flame Resistant Range
Click here to view the complete Portwest High Visibility Range
Portwest Catalogue - High Visibility Range