External modules put important gear at your fingertips, and cells are the building blocks of organization. Internal swap-outs let you adapt your packs. Predict your special needs and select the modules to suit your Medical Directors standing orders or Protocols. Over the years Statpacks have found the more modular our packs and accessories are, the easier it is for Medics to personalize their setups or follow department Standard Operating Procedures.
Each Cell is specialized to hold supplies for a specific purpose. StatPacks are designed to house a given number of cells or Modules. All work tighter to provide a customizable system that is orderly and effective at keeping supplies and tools quickly at hand. Each Cell sets the stage for clear thinking and quick reaction. Designed to reveal your tools in a way unique to StatPacks – intuitively grouped and securely protected. Cells unfold to reveal all your vital supplies at once and puts away just as quickly.
This may look like a simple EMS Bag, but the Small First Aid Universal Kit is a powerful tool in keeping your random supplies zipped together and quickly accessible.
The unique foam lined design helps this EMS Bag maintain its shape and keep the inside contents organized, at your fingertips, and protected from the elements. The top side has an easy to open zipper which allows for quick access and ease of use.
This small EMS Bag first aid universal kit is a perfect accessory for any of the StatPacks® line of EMS packs. The Universal Module’s interior liner is made of an ANSI Lime Green Fabric that allows you to easily identify the contents within this versatile EMS Pack through the durable urethane outer window.
Bright yellow orbit zipper pulls help you quickly identify where the zipper pulls are. The zipper pulls are made of high durability plastic to ensure their effectiveness for years of use.
- The unique foam lined design keeps all essential Emergency Medical Equipment inside protected from breakage, undue wear, or the elements
- Specifically designed to stack neatly in StatPacks Generation 3 Emergency Medical Services packs
- Inside liner fabric made of bright ANSI Lime Green fabric for easier viewing of the contents inside this EMS bag
- Fits into most EMT Jump Bags available in the market today
- Transparent and durable urethane outer window allows for quick Emergency Medical Equipment identification
- Foam lined walls ensure equipment protection from impact and wear
- This EMS bag can be used as a small standalone supply bag as well as organizing the contents of a larger EMS Backpack
- A strip of Velcro™ on the bottom side of the bag ensures that it stays where you place it inside any Statpacks or compatible EMT Backpack
- Contents NOT included
- Capacity: 300 in3
- Dimensions: 5.5 x 9.5 x 6 in
- Weight: 7oz
- Available Color: Black, Red, Green, Blue