External modules put important gear at your fingertips, and cells are the building blocks of organization. Internal swap-outs let you adapt your packs. Predict your special needs and select the modules to suit your Medical Directors standing orders or Protocols. Over the years Statpacks have found the more modular our packs and accessories are, the easier it is for Medics to personalize their setups or follow department Standard Operating Procedures.
Each Cell is specialized to hold supplies for a specific purpose. StatPacks are designed to house a given number of cells or Modules. All work tighter to provide a customizable system that is orderly and effective at keeping supplies and tools quickly at hand. Each Cell sets the stage for clear thinking and quick reaction. Designed to reveal your tools in a way unique to StatPacks – intuitively grouped and securely protected. Cells unfold to reveal all your vital supplies at once and puts away just as quickly.
For an EMS I.V. Bag, this foam molded book style design helps keep IV therapies organized and at your fingertips.
Drip sets, IV bag(s), catheters, needles and Start Kits™ are neatly arranged for fast access.
It doubles as a pressure bag for rapid fluid infusion.
This Intravenous Cell is considered to be one half cell in the StatPacks Third Generation Cellular System.
Each Cell sets the stage for clear thinking and quick reaction.
They are designed to reveal your supplies in a way unique to StatPacks – intuitively grouped and securely protected.
G3 Cells unfold to expose all your vital supplies at once, and puts away just as quickly.
- Unique foam molded design keeps all Emergency Medical Equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
- Specifically designed to stack neatly in StatPacks Generation 3 Emergency Medical Services packs
- Two handles with “INTRAVENOUS” written to identify the difference in EMT Gear
- Clear plastic window to identify EMS I.V. bag solution
- An area to place a pressure gauge for rapid fluid infusion or high altitude fluid therapy
- Hot or cold packs pocket to warm or cool fluid(s)
- Nicely fits in the Generation 3 Perfusion and Backup EMS Backpacks
- Accommodates a Sharps Shuttle™
- Color-coded for easy identification from other EMS I.V. Bags
- Fits into most EMT Jump Bags available in the market today
- A quick stash pocket for trash or extra supplies
- Contents NOT included
- Capacity: 390 in3
- Dimensions: 3 x 6 x 12 in
- Weight: 0.6lbs
- Available color: Blue/Grey