External modules put important gear at your fingertips, and cells are the building blocks of organization. Internal swap-outs let you adapt your packs. Predict your special needs and select the modules to suit your Medical Directors standing orders or Protocols. Over the years Statpacks have found the more modular our packs and accessories are, the easier it is for Medics to personalize their setups or follow department Standard Operating Procedures.
Each Cell is specialized to hold supplies for a specific purpose. StatPacks are designed to house a given number of cells or Modules. All work tighter to provide a customizable system that is orderly and effective at keeping supplies and tools quickly at hand. Each Cell sets the stage for clear thinking and quick reaction. Designed to reveal your tools in a way unique to StatPacks – intuitively grouped and securely protected. Cells unfold to reveal all your vital supplies at once and puts away just as quickly.
For an EMS IV Kit, this foam lined, roll style design helps keep IV therapies organized and at your fingertips.
Drip sets, IV bag(s), catheters, needles and Start Kits™ are neatly arranged for fast access.
It doubles as a pressure bag for rapid fluid infusion.
Holds everything you need for a quick IV setup in one convenient module.
The IV Module makes it easy to share on multi victim accident scenes.
This is a perfect accessory EMS IV Kit for any StatPacks® main packs.
- Accommodates all IV bag sizes (1 Liter, 500 Milliliter, 250 Milliliter)
- Unique foam lined design keeps all Intravenous Emergency Medical Equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
- Specifically designed to stow neatly in StatPacks Generation 3 Emergency Medical Services packs
- Hot or cold packs may be placed in to warm or cool fluid(s)
- Keeps IV Start Pack™ ready for use
- Front and inside pockets organize IV tubing and catheters together with the IV bag
- Transparent durable urethane window for quick IV bag solution identification
- Single-buckle closure securely holds contents in place and allows quick, one-handed access
- Top loop hangs the entire kit with the IV bag solution
- A quick stash pocket for trash or extra supplies
- Adjustable cam-lock buckle allows you to pressurize contents for rapid fluid infusion or high altitude fluid therapy
- Color-coded for easy identification of your EMS IV Kit
- Contents NOT included
- Capacity: 210 in3
- Dimensions: 3.5 x 6 x 10 in
- Weight: 6oz
- Available Colors: Red/Yellow, Tactical Black