External modules put important gear at your fingertips, and cells are the building blocks of organization. Internal swap-outs let you adapt your packs. Predict your special needs and select the modules to suit your Medical Directors standing orders or Protocols. Over the years Statpacks have found the more modular our packs and accessories are, the easier it is for Medics to personalize their setups or follow department Standard Operating Procedures.
Each Cell is specialized to hold supplies for a specific purpose. StatPacks are designed to house a given number of cells or Modules. All work tighter to provide a customizable system that is orderly and effective at keeping supplies and tools quickly at hand. Each Cell sets the stage for clear thinking and quick reaction. Designed to reveal your tools in a way unique to StatPacks – intuitively grouped and securely protected. Cells unfold to reveal all your vital supplies at once and puts away just as quickly.
The Generation 3 First Aid QuickRoll intubation kit is a lightweight, compact, minimalistic approach to carrying airway equipment.
This module is designed to organize basic and advanced airway equipment for EMT intubation or basic airway adjunct procedure(s).
The singe-buckle closure allows fast, one handed access.
The fact it rolls up makes it very quick to access and stow.
This is a perfect accessory intubation kit for any StatPacks® main packs.
- This module makes for a quick, easy to use, EMT Intubation kit
- Unique foam lined design keeps all Emergency Medical Equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
- Innovative roll-out design is compact, yet quickly reveals well-organized airway supplies and tools
- Fits into most EMT Jump Bags available in the market today
- Specifically designed to stow neatly in StatPacks Generation 3 Emergency Medical Services packs
- ID window to label any way you want to identify between other Medic Bags
- Clear internal durable urethane pockets allow quick identification of contents in the intubation kit
- Organizes laryngoscope, blades, as well as intubation tubes, syringes and forceps
- Holds Oral Pharyngeal Airways / Nasal Pharyngeal Airways and gloves
- Main fabric is 420 Denier Nylon with a one ounce urethane coating for an easier clean and protection from the elements
- Separate Velcro® closure that holds a 10 cc syringe
- Single-buckle closure opens quickly, revealing all airway control tools
- Color-coded for easy identification from other EMT Intubation Equipment
- Contents NOT included
- Capacity: 400 in3
- Dimensions: 5 x 10 x 8 in
- Weight: 11oz
- Available Colors: Red/Yellow, Tactical Black