External modules put important gear at your fingertips, and cells are the building blocks of organization. Internal swap-outs let you adapt your packs. Predict your special needs and select the modules to suit your Medical Directors standing orders or Protocols. Over the years Statpacks have found the more modular our packs and accessories are, the easier it is for Medics to personalize their setups or follow department Standard Operating Procedures.
Each Cell is specialized to hold supplies for a specific purpose. StatPacks are designed to house a given number of cells or Modules. All work tighter to provide a customizable system that is orderly and effective at keeping supplies and tools quickly at hand. Each Cell sets the stage for clear thinking and quick reaction. Designed to reveal your tools in a way unique to StatPacks – intuitively grouped and securely protected. Cells unfold to reveal all your vital supplies at once and puts away just as quickly.
For an EMS medication bag, this foam molded quad-fold design helps keep medications organized and at your fingertips.
IV catheters, needles, syringes are neatly arranged for simple identification.
The “Vial Strand ™” holds multi dose meds tightly in place with bright yellow pull tabs for easy removal.
Prefilled doses can be organized in the middle section.
This Medicine Cell is considered to be one full cell in the StatPacks Third Generation Cellular System.
Each Cell sets the stage for clear thinking and quick reaction.
They are designed to reveal your supplies in a way unique to StatPacks – intuitively grouped and securely protected.
G3 Cells unfold to expose all your vital supplies at once, and puts away just as quickly.
- This cell makes for a quick, easy to use, EMS medication bag
- Unique foam molded design keeps all Emergency Medical Equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
- Innovative fold-out design is compact, yet quickly reveals well-organized medication supplies and tools
- Specifically designed to stack neatly in StatPacks Generation 3 Emergency Medical Services packs
- Color-coded for easy identification from other EMS medication bags
- A quick stash pocket for trash or extra supplies
- Two handles with “MEDICINE” written to identify the difference in EMT Gear
- ID window to label any way you want to identify between other Medic Bags
- 4 Vial Strands that holds multi dose vials securely in place
- Nicely fits in the Generation 3 Perfusion and Backup EMS Backpacks
- Fits into most EMT Jump Bags available in the market today
- Accommodates a Sharps Shuttle™ (not included)
- Contents NOT included
- Capacity: 470 in3
- Dimensions: 12 x 6 x 6.5 in
- Weight: 1.5lbs
- Available color: Red/Grey