Rugged trouser made from Kingsmill polyester/cotton 300g fabric with a modern fit and adjustable leg length.
Packed full of features to offer superb function and performance including; top loading pre-shaped knee pad pockets, triple stitched seams, crotch gusset to reduce stress and prevent seam failure and a side leg cargo pocket.
Pockets have oxford reinforcement for extra durability.
- Durable polycotton fabric for high performance and maximum wearer comfort
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- Reflective piping for increased visibility
- 12 Pockets for ample storage
- Top-loading knee pad pockets for quick and easy access
- Free pair of kneepads included with this trouser
- Gripper elasticated inner waistline helping keep upper body garments in place
- Side elastic waist for ultimate wearer comfort
- Adjustable hem to accommodate all leg lengths
- Swing away tool pockets
FREE PAIR OF KNEEPADS
INCLUDED WITH THIS TROUSERS
Shell Fabric: Kingsmill 300g
Contrast Fabric: 100% Polyester Oxford 600D 210g
Color: Zoom Grey/Black , Black , Dark Navy/Black
*Registered European Community Design
EN 14404:2004+A1:2010 Type 2 ( Level 0 (When used in combination with S156))
Portwest PW3 workwear is characterised by fresh dynamic designs and a contemporary fit. A selection of premium fabrics and advanced construction techniques have been used, guaranteeing choice, comfort and ultimate wearer durability. The garments have been tested to ensure they will withstand the rigours of everyday wear.
Portwest PW3™ contemporary workwear blends sports and lifestyle trends with function, a modern fit and improved comfort. Utilising premium fabrics, products are engineered for flexibility across a diverse range of industry and trade end uses and offer exceptional value.
View the complete Portwest Workwear Range
Portwest Catalogue - Workwear Range