A highly innovative and functional jacket that offers all the features and necessary standards of our Hi-Vis range, the S468 is a true market leader.
The waterproof shell of this garment provides protection against wet weather when worn on its own.
This jacket also includes a body warmer style S469.
- Waterproof with taped seams preventing water penetration
- Extremely water resistant fabric finish, water beads away from fabric surface
- 8 pockets for ample storage
- Internal chest pocket
- Inner ribbed cuffs for warmth and comfort
- Jacket can be worn four ways for multi use
- Reflective tape for increased visibility
- Interactive inner bodywarmer
- Two-way zip for quick and easy access
- Concealed phone pocket
- Pack away hood for added functionality
Shell Fabric: 300D Industry: 100% Polyester, 300D Oxford Weave with a Stain Resistant finish, Double PU Coated 190g
Lining Fabric: 100% Polyester 60g
Filling Fabric: Inner Bodywarmer: 100% Polyester 200g
Colors: Orange XS-5XL, Yellow XS-5XL
EN ISO 20471 Class 3
RIS 3279 TOM Issue 2 (Orange Only)
EN 343 Class 3:1 X (WP 15,000mm)
300D Industry High Visibility
A comprehensive range of single and combination garments in a highly durable, EN343 certified fabric including some new cleverly designed and innovative styles.
Portwest's extensive range of High-Visibility clothing meets stringent requirements in both design and construction, to ensure compliance with the latest EN ISO 20471 & ANSI standards. Innovative and technical, our High Visibility range is ideal for those who will not compromise on style, comfort, protection and performance.
Portwest - Size Chart and Colour Guide
Click here to view the complete Portwest High Visibility Range here
Portwest Catalogue - High Visibility Range
Click here to view the complete Portwest Rainwear Range here
Portwest Catalogue - Rainwear Range