The spacious design guarantees a good fit and will not limit job performance.
Made up of millions of polyethylene fibres that are spunbonded giving an excellent barrier, toughness and strength in all directions.
Elasticated hood, ankles, cuffs and waist, along with a two-way front zip and sealable front flap.
Against Chemical Hazards
- CE certified
- Elasticated hood, ankles, cuffs and waist
- Two-way front zip and sealable front flap
- Low linting construction for minimal contamination
- Excellent liquid and particulate barrier protection
- Two-way zip for quick and easy access
- Ergonomically shaped hood for a perfect fit
- Hood for added protection against the elements
Suggested Industry Uses
- Forensic Science
- Spray Painting
- Particle Protection
- And many more
EN ISO 13982 Type 5
EN 13034 Type 6
EN 1149 -5
Shell Fabric: BizTex Microporous 60g
Color: White S-3XL
Portwest’s BizTex Micro fabric is a polypropylene substrate to which a laminated microporous polyethylene layer is applied (PP/PE). The outer layer of the fabric prevents the passage of liquid molecules inwards yet permits the vapour molecules that build up inside permeate.
All protective garments under the heading of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) are controlled in Europe under CE Directive 89/686/EEC. Portwest has an extensive range of clothing that complies with Category 3 of this directive.
Find out more about BizTex™ and how to choose the most suitable hazard protective clothing here
Portwest Catalogue - BizTex hazard protective clothing