- Protection from heat, impact and penetration.
- Helmet Type A, half-size shell according EN443:2008, Glassfiber-Composite, lightweight and resistant to chemicals, heat flames, impact, penetration and aging.
- 3-layer paint system, luminescent yellow, stabilized against UV waves with reflective stripe as a standard.
- One helmet size fits head sizes 52-64cm
- Made from HD-PUR, reinforced and covered by an inner plastic shell for easy cleaning.
- Full-surface impact protection and insulation against heat all over the entire helmet inside.
- Inner and outer shell detachable for inspection, cleaning and maintenance.
- Adjustable 6-point crown straps.
Headring and adjustments
- Headring made from HD-Nylon, rear side offset by 45° for perfect and safe fit.
- Ratchet system with a big and low positioned knob, easily accessible for quick and easy adjustment to all head sizes 52-64cm.
- Large adjustment ratchet, easily adjustable with one hand, with the helmet on and even when wearing gloves.
- Sophisticated system for adjusting height and inclination.
- Fabrics made of soft, flame-resistant Nomex.
- Removable with no tools and easy to clean. Separately available as spare part.
- Chin strap with 3-point attachment made from Nomex with quick release buckle.
- Widely adjustable for all kind of head sizes.
- Adjustable on both sides, neck strap adjustable by “fireman buckle”.
- Option: chin cup strap
- Strong, solid and optically correct injection molded
- "Plug and play" system for quick and easy assembly and removal.
- Clear visors for the use by fire fighters and rescue teams, mesh visor.
- One type of visor, two different length: 10 and 15cm.
- Antifog and antiscratch coating as a standard.
- All components separately available as spare parts
- Made of Nomex with inner lining to protect the neck, ears and parts of the cheeks against flames, sparks, steam and liquids.
- Tight, flush insertion with Velcro.
- Alternatively “Dutch Era Neck Protector” according HuPF
Light and Radio
- Universal adaption system to take all common types and models of torches and radio systems.
- Torch attachment via a torch fastener and elastic straps in different sizes takes any torches’ shape and diameter.
- Torch fastener pivotal and detachable, positioned below the eye line.
- Universal radio adaption made from an adapter and a radio fastener.
- Radio fastener can be adjusted horizontally and vertically.
- Both adaption systems fit left and right.
- Helmet mounted torches with and without Atex. Small, light weight, strong and long performance
Bullard helmets do NOT come with a mandatory date of expiry
Weight: approx. 900g
EN443:2008 Helmet and Accessories
EN469 Neck Protector and Dutch Ear Neck Protector
More about Bullard H-Series EN Helmets
Bullard H-Series EN Helmets
Bullard Product Catalogue
Bullard Asia Pacific Product Catalog