The Med Sled® 36 Vertical Lift Rescue Sled provides all of the functionality of conventional CASEVAC/Tactical Evacuation Care methods with a less complicated, more durable system, all for a great price.
The Med Sled 36″ Vertical Lift Rescue sled is the perfect product for hoisting or confined space rescue.
Equipped with a 9000 pound perimeter tether, 4000 pound cross straps and extremely durable sled all under 17 pounds with backpacks.
Made of HDPE resin for durability on the roughest of terrain.
- FAST DEPLOYMENT- 60 SECONDS
- Integrated Hoist System for quick lifting (pre-assembled)
- Weighs less than 17.5 lbs.
- Utilizes High Density Polyethylene, a more durable material
- 9,000 lb. rated perimeter tether secures the inhabitant expediting the rescue process
- Utilizes 4,000 lb. rated cross straps with side release buckles for ease of use
- DeCon Capable
- INTEGRATED HOIST SYSTEM
- Vertical - Horizontal Lift capability
- Hoist system rated to 9,000 lbs.
- Helicopter hoist straps included with sled
- No assembly required at time of deployment
Med Sled® Instruction Sheets
Med Sled Instruction Sheets
Med Sled® Catalog
Med Sled Catalog