These expertly designed ColdStore Trousers come with a high front and back to provide extra warmth around the body.
The heavy-duty buckles with wide elastic suspenders are height adjustable to ensure a comfortable fit for the wearer.
5cm reflective tape around the leg increases wearer visibility and safety.
Knee patches are reinforced for increased durability.
Oversized pockets allow for access without removing gloves.
ColdStore Comfort at -40 Degrees
- CE certified
- Abrasion resistant oxford polyester
- Breathable fabric to draw moisture away from the body keeping the wearer cool, dry and comfortable
- Quilt lined for thermal insulation
- Reflective tape for increased visibility
- 2 pockets for secure storage
- Knee pad pockets to facilitate knee pads (*Knee pads sold separately)
- Concealed hook and loop fastening for easy closure
- Concealed zip opening for added security
- Elasticated back waist for a secure fit
EN 342 (0.534M2. K/W (B), X, 1, X)
Shell Fabric: 100% Breathable Polyester, Oxford Weave, Stain-Resistant Finish 150g
Lining Fabric: 100% Polyester 60g
Filling Fabric: 100% Polyester 300g
Color: Navy S-3XL
View the ColdStore Jacket (CS10) here
Constructed from 100% Breathable Polyester, Oxford weave, with a Stain Resistant finish, 150g. The fabric is lined with 100% Polyester with a thermal interlining, 300g for extra warmth and comfort.
For the best protection in the most hostile conditions, look no further than this outstanding collection of ColdStore garments. Our designers have worked with trial groups to develop a unique collection that is above all warm, practical and comfortable to wear. Performance is a key requirement, along with a garment that maintains heat without being bulky and heavy.
View the complete Portwest Rainwear Range here
Portwest Catalogue - Rainwear Range