Level C cut resistant glove for protection against cuts and sharp objects.
Seamless liner for added comfort and dexterity.
EN407 contact heat level 1 provides short term protection against temperatures up to 100°C.
- CE certified
- Level C cut resistance
- Smooth PU coating for increased abrasion resistance
- Superb abrasion and tear resistance
- Palm dipped to increase dexterity and ventilation
- Medium risk cut protection
- 100% Breathable seamless liner
- 13 gauge liner for a perfect fit
- ANSI Cut Level A3
Materials: 10% PU, 35% PE, 4% Elastane, 18% Glass fibre, 4% Elastic, 29% Polyester, PU
Colors: Grey XS/6 - 3XL/12
AS/NZS 2161 .2
AS/NZS 2161 .3
AS/NZS 2161 .4
ANSI/ISEA 105 - 2016 CUT Level (A3)
EN 388:2016 - (4.X.4.3.C.)
EN 407 (X.1.X.X.X.X.)
A wide and increasing range of Hand Protection styles is available. In order to help cater to every need. Only the best materials and manufacture methods are used in the production of Portwests' extensive range of Hand Protection products.
View the Glove Size Guide and Full Range of Hand Protection here
PW Hand Protection Range