Designed to offer full protection against the elements with a 100cm length, this coat is guaranteed to keep you visible, safe and dry.
Practical features include a stud and zip storm flap, pack-away hood, large front pockets for ample storage and a vented back yoke and eyelets for increased breathability.
- CE certified
- Waterproof with taped seams preventing water penetration
- Reflective tape for increased visibility
- Extra protection against the cold with an extended 100cm back
- 2 pockets for secure storage
- Deep storage pockets
- Storm flap front to protect against the elements
- Pack away hood for added functionality
- Elasticated cuffs for a secure fit
- Vented back yoke and eyelets for added breathability and comfort
Shell Fabric: 100% Polyester, 190T, Plain Weave, PVC coated 200g
Lining Fabric: Yoke Only: 100% Polyester Mesh, 60g
Colors Available: Yellow, Orange, S-4XL
EN ISO 20471 CLASS 3
EN 343 CLASS 3:1
Made with 190T plain weave 100% polyester yarn this is a durable, hard wearing fabric for tough conditions. This fabric is lightweight and has superb abrasion and tear resistance. It has a PVC coating inside which makes the fabric waterproof and has a water repellent coating on the outside which helps keep the garment clean.
Portwest's extensive range of High-Visibility clothing meets stringent requirements in both design and construction, to ensure compliance with the latest EN ISO 20471 & ANSI standards. Innovative and technical, our High Visibility range is ideal for those who will not compromise on style, comfort, protection and performance.
Portwest - Size Chart and Colour Guide
View the complete Portwest Rainwear Range here
Portwest Catalogue - Rainwear Range