Designed to offer full protection against the elements with a 100cm length, this coat is guaranteed to keep you visible, safe and dry.
Practical features include a stud and zip storm flap, pack-away hood, large front pockets for ample storage and a vented back yoke and eyelets for increased breathability.
- CE certified
- Waterproof with taped seams preventing water penetration
- Reflective tape for increased visibility
- Extra protection against the cold with an extended 100cm back
- 2 pockets for secure storage
- Deep storage pockets
- Storm flap front to protect against the elements
- Pack away hood for added functionality
- Elasticated cuffs for a secure fit
- Vented back yoke and eyelets for added breathability and comfort
Shell Fabric: 100% Polyester, 190T, Plain Weave, PVC coated 200g
Lining Fabric: Yoke Only: 100% Polyester Mesh, 60g
Colors Available: Yellow, Orange, S-4XL
EN ISO 20471 CLASS 3
EN 343 CLASS 3:1
Made with 190T plain weave 100% polyester yarn this is a durable, hard wearing fabric for tough conditions. This fabric is lightweight and has superb abrasion and tear resistance. It has a PVC coating inside which makes the fabric waterproof and has a water repellent coating on the outside which helps keep the garment clean.
Portwest's extensive range of High-Visibility clothing meets stringent requirements in both design and construction, to ensure compliance with the latest EN ISO 20471 & ANSI standards. Innovative and technical, our High Visibility range is ideal for those who will not compromise on style, comfort, protection and performance.
View the complete Portwest Rainwear Range here
Portwest Catalogue - Rainwear Range