This waterproof, breathable parka offers protection in multi-hazard environments.
The detachable, FR fleece liner offers additional warmth in extreme weather conditions.
Bizfame Rain -
A Tried and Trusted Solution
- CE-CAT III
- Flame resistant treated waterproof fabric prevents water penetration
- Breathable fabric to draw moisture away from the body keeping the wearer cool, dry and comfortable=
- Detachable lining for added versatility in all weathers conditions
- Taped seams to provide additional protection
- Premium sew on flame resistant reflective tape
- Two-way zip for quick and easy access
- 5 pockets for ample storage
- Concealed phone pocket
EN ISO 14116 INDEX 3
IEC 61482-2 IEC 61482-1-1 PANEL TEST (FABRIC ONLY): ATPV=25.2 CAL/CM² (HAF=90.3%) (WITHOUT FLEECE)
EN 13034 TYPE 6
EN 343 CLASS 3:3
Shell Fabric: Bizflame Rain 250g
Lining Fabric: 100% Cotton Flame Resistant Lining 170g
Color: Navy S-3XL
Combining a 98% polyester and 2% anti-static carbon fibre 250g, this breathable fabric offers maximum protection to a range of International standards.
This industry leading flame resistant range provides multi standard protection for hazardous environments. These state of the art products are the result of years of experience combined with advanced technology and market research. Commitment to the health, safety and comfort of the wearer can be seen in the wide range of products suitable for all climates and end uses.
Fabric Reference Chart
Portwest Fabric Reference chart
View the complete Flame Resistant Range
Portwest Catalogue - Flame Resistant Range