This multi-protection waterproof, breathable jacket offers protection against multiple risks.
A detachable FR fleece liner makes this jacket suitable for use in all weather conditions.
Jacket to be worn with trousers for full protection.
Full Zip Around
Removable Fleece Lining
- CE-CAT III
- Flame resistant treated waterproof fabric prevents water penetration
- Premium sew on flame resistant reflective tape
- FR cotton lined for added warmth and comfort
- Detachable lining for added versatility in all weathers conditions
- Breathable fabric to draw moisture away from the body keeping the wearer cool, dry and comfortable
- Taped seams to provide additional protection
- Two-way zip for quick and easy access
- 5 pockets for ample storage
- Concealed phone pocket
EN ISO 14116 Index 3
EN 1149 -5
RIS-3279-TOM ISSUE 1 (ORANGE ONLY)
EN 13034 Type 6
EN ISO 20471 Class 3
EN 343 Class 3:3
Shell Fabric: Bizflame Rain 250g
Lining Fabric: 100% Cotton Flame Resistant Lining 170g
Color: Orange/Navy S-3XL Yellow/Navy XS-4XL
Combining a 98% polyester and 2% anti-static carbon fibre 250g, this breathable fabric offers maximum protection to a range of International standards.
High quality flame and chemical resistant materials, taped seams and flame resistant reflective tape create a range that makes it possible to work comfortably in extreme weather conditions.
This industry leading range provides multi standard protection for hazardous environments. These state of the art products are the result of years of experience combined with advanced technology and market research. Commitment to the health, safety and comfort of the wearer can be seen in the wide range of products suitable for all climates and end uses.
Fabric Reference Chart
Portwest Fabric Reference chart
View the complete Flame Resistant Range
Portwest Catalogue - Flame Resistant Range