Dimensions: 500mmH x 700mmW x 300mmD
Capacity: 60 Cans
Aerosol cans are designed to safely contain the compressed liquids and propellant at temperatures under 55°C.
Even in an FM approved cabinet internal temperature can exceed 160°C and cause the aerosol to rupture or explode.
Aerosol storage cages create a designated and well ventilated area for safe storage.
These cages are designed to contain the projectiles that and result from an aerosol can explosion while allowing the forces generated to vent out safely.
All cages are labeled and with a Class 2 Flammable Gas placard as stated by UN1950.
- Full solid steel construction
- Corrosion resistant powder coated finish
- Lockable doors for added security
- Shelf heights to fit all sizes of aerosols
- Comes complete with Class 2 signage
- Controlled acces and improved stock control
- Can be easily relocated if required
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
Click here to view Spill Station Asia product catalogue
Spill Station Asia Product Catalogue