The CS10 3/4 length freezer jacket offers unrivalled protection.
The heavy-duty two-way zipper allows maximum wearer flexibility and the extra long knitted cuffs with thumb holes provide extra warmth.
The jacket includes reflective tape around the chest and back for extra visibility.
Features also include a chest pocket with a clear ID pocket for security and personalisation.
at -40 Degrees
- CE certified
- Abrasion resistant oxford polyester
- Breathable fabric to draw moisture away from the body keeping the wearer cool, dry and comfortable
- Quilt lined for thermal insulation
- Reflective tape for increased visibility
- 5 pockets for ample storage
- Phone pocket
- Concealed hook and loop fastening for easy closure
- Two-way zip for quick and easy access
- Drawcord adjustable waist for a comfortable fit
EN 342 (0.534M2. K/W (B), X, 1, X)
Shell Fabric: 100% Breathable Polyester, Oxford Weave, Stain-Resistant Finish 150g
Lining Fabric: 100% Polyester 60g
Filling Fabric: 100% Polyester 300g
Color: Navy S-3XL
View the ColdStore Trousers (CS11) here
Constructed from 100% Breathable Polyester, Oxford weave, with a Stain Resistant finish, 150g. The fabric is lined with 100% Polyester with a thermal interlining, 300g for extra warmth and comfort.
For the best protection in the most hostile conditions, look no further than this outstanding collection of ColdStore garments. Our designers have worked with trial groups to develop a unique collection that is above all warm, practical and comfortable to wear. Performance is a key requirement, along with a garment that maintains heat without being bulky and heavy.
View the complete Portwest Rainwear Range here
Portwest Catalogue - Rainwear Range