Contemporary work trouser that fits as good as it looks.
Made from durable poly-cotton canvas fabric and includes triple stitched seams, these trousers have been built to last.
Innovative design features like stretch panelling provides excellent comfort and flexibility in key movement areas.
Other practical features include high rise back waistband with side elastication, knee pad pockets offer extra protection in all working conditions and multiple pockets provide secure storage.
- Contemporary design with an ergonomic cut
- Durable soft polycotton canvas for high performance and maximum wearer comfort
- Innovative stretch panelling in key movement areas provides excellent comfort and flexibility
- Triple-stitched seams for extra durability
- Crotch gusset to reduce stress and prevent seam failure
- Adjustable hem to accommodate all leg lengths
- 4-way stretch fabric for ease of movement and added comfort
- 8 pockets for ample storage
- Two tier knee pad pockets allowing two positioning options
- Free pair of kneepads included with this trouser
FREE PAIR OF KNEEPADS
INCLUDED WITH THIS TROUSERS
Shell Fabric: Kingsmill Canvas: 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton Canvas Peach Finish 280g
Color: Persian Blue , Metal Grey
*Registered European Community Design
EN 14404:2004+A1:2010 Type 2 ( Level 0 (When used in combination with S156))
Portwest WX3™ technical stretch workwear balances comfort,versatility and aesthetics. Products are designed to the highest standards and offer a solution for everyday activity and working environments. Constructed with cutting edge fabrics giving superior abrasion resistance and exceptional all-day comfort. Ingenious design solutions on fastenings and pocketing systems give unrivalled fit and security.
Portwest’s cutting edge Kingsmill™ Polyester Stretch is a four-way stretch fabric made from 93% polyester, 7% elastane 270g. This blend provides ease of movement and effortless comfort in active use. The fabric delivers technical superiority with high breathability, moisture wicking and fast drying properties. A UPF rating of 50+ will block 98% of the UV rays.
Kingsmill Polycotton Canvas is constructed using 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton Canvas 280g with a Peach Finish. This blend offers the ultimate in durability and performance. The fabric finish gives the garments an ultra-soft handle for all day exceptional comfort.
The Workwear Collections offer a range of designs and features suitable for many end uses. Only the best quality fabrics and construction techniques are used guaranteeing comfort and safety. Tested to withstand the rigours of everyday wear each garment has been carefully designed and manufactured to ensure optimum quality at the best price.
View the complete Portwest Workwear Range
Portwest Catalogue - Workwear Range