The TX71 is a tough, durable stylish design with a relaxed elasticated waistband.
Made from quality Kingsmill fabric, features include double rule pocket, back pocket with flap and twin stitched seams for added strength.
Click here to view the Madrid Hi-Vis Jacket (TX70)
- Durable polyester/cotton fabric with Texpel stain resistant finish
- Reflective tape for increased visibility
- 5 pockets for ample storage
- Twin-stitched seams for extra durability
- Back pocket
- Complies with RIS 3279-TOM for rail industry (orange only)
- 40+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- Knee pad pockets to facilitate knee pads
- Elasticated back waist for a secure fit
- Hook and loop hems for a secure fit
- Certified to EN ISO 20471 after 50x washes
EN ISO 20471 Class 2
RIS 3279 TOM Issue 1 (Orange Only)
Shell Fabric: Kingsmill Hi-Vis: 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton 245g
Color: Orange/Navy S-3XL, Yellow/Navy S-3XL
Portwest Texo High-Visibility
Combining safety and style, the Portwest Texo High Visibility range is suitable for diverse work environments. The polyester/cotton fabric offers superior comfort and durability. The design includes modern features such as multi layered pockets, comfort waistbands, ergonomic kneepad pockets and twin stitched seams.
These garments are made from durable, stain resistant 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton 245g Kingsmill™ fabric. This tough premium certified fabric guarantees high performance and maximum wearer comfort.
Portwest's extensive range of High-Visibility clothing meets stringent requirements in both design and construction, to ensure compliance with the latest EN ISO 20471 & ANSI standards. Innovative and technical, Portwest High Visibility range is ideal for those who will not compromise on style, comfort, protection and performance.
Portwest - Size Chart and Colour Guide
View the complete Portwest High Visibility Range here
Portwest Catalogue - High Visibility Range