This lightweight shirt offers protection to a range of international standards.
The blended fabric is extremely comfortable and achieves an outstanding ARC 2 rating.
- Fabric conforms to ARC2 = 9.7cal/cm²
- Inherent flame resistant qualities will not diminish with washing
- Premium sew on flame resistant reflective tape
- Contrast panels for protection against dirt
- Button front closure
- Bio motion tape pattern to improve recognition of human shape at distance
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- 2 pockets for secure storage
Shell Fabric: Portflame: 65% Viscose, 33% Aramid, 2% Anti-Static 185g
Color: Orange/Navy S-3XL, Yellow/Navy S-3XL
AS 4602.1 Class D/N
AS 4399 (UPF 50+)
EN ISO 11612 (A1, B1, C1)
EN 1149 -5
ASTM F1959/F1959M-12 (ATPV 9.7 CAL/CM2)
This inherently flame resistant fabric offers luxurious comfort and is ideal for hot climates. The special viscose blend provides outstanding ARC protection rarely achieved on lightweight fabrics. Constructed using 65% viscose, 33% aramid, 2 % anti-static, Portflame™ is available in 185g.
This industry leading range provides multi standard protection for hazardous environments. These state of the art products are the result of years of experience combined with advanced technology and market research. Commitment to the health, safety and comfort of the wearer can be seen in the wide range of products suitable for all climates and end uses.
Prime Mover - Portwest Size Chart
View Northrock PPE Catalogue 2019 Vol. 1
Northrock PPE Catalogue 2019 Volume 1
View the complete Portwest Flame Resistant Range
Portwest Catalogue - Flame Resistant Range