Designed to keep the wearer visible, safe and dry in foul weather conditions, the H440 is extremely practical and waterproof.
This garment can be easily rolled up and stored when not in use.
Extreme Foul Weather
- Waterproof with taped seams preventing water penetration
- Extremely water resistant fabric finish, water beads away from fabric surface
- 2 pockets for secure storag
- Drawcord hood and hem for a secure and comfortable fit
- Inner elasticated cuff
- Vented back yoke and eyelets for added breathability and comfort
- Bio motion tape pattern to improve recognition of human shape at distance
- Reflective tape for increased visibility
- REACH compliant PVC coating
- Available in sizes from XS to 5XL
- 40+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- It offers exceptional value for money and can be perfectly matched with the H441 Hi-Vis Rain Trouser.
and Tear Resistance
Shell Fabric: 100% Polyester, 190T, Plain Weave, PVC coated 200g
Lining Fabric: Yoke Only: 100% Polyester Mesh 60g
Colors: Yellow XS-6XL, Orange XS-6XL
EN ISO 20471 Class 3
EN 343 Class 3:1 X (WP 5,000mm )
ANSI/ISEA 107 TYPE R CLASS 3
AS 4602.1 Class D/N
Made with 190T plain weave 100% polyester yarn this is a durable, hard wearing fabric for tough conditions. This fabric is lightweight and has superb abrasion and tear resistance. It has a PVC coating inside which makes the fabric waterproof and has a water repellent coating on the outside which helps keep the garment clean.
Portwest's extensive range of High-Visibility clothing meets stringent requirements in both design and construction, to ensure compliance with the latest EN ISO 20471 & ANSI standards. Innovative and technical, our High Visibility range is ideal for those who will not compromise on style, comfort, protection and performance.
Portwest - Size Chart and Colour Guide
Click here to view the complete Portwest High Visibility Range here
Portwest Catalogue - High Visibility Range
Click here to view the complete Portwest Rainwear Range here
Portwest Catalogue - Rainwear Range