This lightweight waterproof and windproof jacket offers excellent protection in harsh or foul weather conditions.
Features include a studded storm flap, front flapped pockets and adjustable cuffs.
Heat sealed EN ISO 20471 reflective tape for added visibility.
Maximum Wind, Rain and
- Waterproof with welded seams to prevent water penetration
- Durable and stretchy with wipe clean finish
- Concealed stud and zip fastening
- Stud adjustable cuffs for a secure fit
- Heat applied flame resistant tape
- Hood for added protection against the elements
- Two-way front plastic moulded zip for quick and easy access
- 2 pockets for secure storage
- CE certified
- European zip with the puller positioned on the left hand side of the garment
- CE-CAT III
Shell Fabric: Sealtex Flame: 100% Polyester, FR & Antistatic, PU Coated, 260g
Color: Orange S-3XL, Yellow XS-5XL
EN ISO 14116 Index 1
EN 1149 -5
EN 13034 Type 6
EN ISO 20471 Class 3
EN 343 Class 3:1 X
View the Sealtex™ Flame Hi Vis Trouser (FR43)
Constructed from a flame resistant, PU coated, polyester fabric 260g, the lightweight and durable Sealtex Flame suit is designed to offer full protection against adverse weather conditions and flame hazards.
This industry leading range provides multi standard protection for hazardous environments. These state of the art products are the result of years of experience combined with advanced technology and market research. Commitment to the health, safety and comfort of the wearer can be seen in the wide range of products suitable for all climates and end uses.
Portwest - Size Chart and Colour Guide
Fabric Reference Chart
Portwest Fabric Reference chart
View the complete Flame Resistant Range
Portwest Catalogue - Flame Resistant Range
View the complete High Visibility Range
Portwest Catalogue - High Visibility Range
View the complete Rainwear Range
Portwest Catalogue - Rainwear Range