Your safety shower may be compliant but is your water temperature?
When the sun heats up shower pipes it can increase water temperature to over 50°C. Using this water to flush skin and eyes damaged by chemical burns can cause considerable damage.
The Self Draining Safety Showers are designed to drain the water out of the shower and eyewash pipes when not in use and prevent scalding from water overheated by exposure to the sun.
The unique conical profile shower nozzle and solid spiggot 316 ball valve will ensure years of trouble free use.
This style safety shower is available as a combination shower/eye & face wash as well as a shower with body spray for multi-directional flushing.
Shown with optional signage and foot pedal
- Full stainless steel pipes & fittings.
- Pipe wall thickness 2.3mm.
- Solid spiggot 316 ball valve.
- Conical profile shower nozzle.
- Bottom water inlet.
- Self-draining design.
- Complies with AS4775-2007
- Complies with ANSI Z358.1-2004
- Full 2 year warranty
- Heavy duty glass reinforced moulded nylon construction.
- Cyclonic delivery conical spray profile.
- Complies with ANSI & Australian Standard spray profile requirements even at lower water pressures.
- Unlike common shower roses it will not become blocked by smaller particles.
Click here to view Spill Station Asia product catalogue
Spill Station Issue 3 - 13122016