This coverall is perfect for the demands of the petrochemical industry.
The highly technical fabric provides flame, heat, iron splash, chemical, electric arc and anti-static protection.
The high collar and studded flaps on each pocket provide maximum protection.
- CE-CAT III
- Guaranteed flame resistance for life of garment
- Protection against radiant, convective and contact heat
- Certified protection against molten metal splash
- Class 2 welding protection
- Knee pad pockets to facilitate knee pads
- Triple-stitched seams for extra durability
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- 9 pockets for ample storage
- Radio loops for easy clipping of a radio
ELIM TESTING IN PROGRESS
EN 1149 -5
EN ISO 11612 (A1+A2 B1, C1, E3, F1)
EN ISO 11611 Class 1 (A1+A2)
IEC 61482-2 IEC 61482-1-2 Class 1
EN 13034 Type 6
ASTM F1959/F1959M-12 (ATPV=13.6 Cal/CM2 (HAF=82%))
Shell Fabric: Bizflame Multi 345g
Colors: Navy S-4XL
Bizflame Multi-Hazard Workwear
The multi-risk protective clothing combines a wide usability with optimal safety and protection for the wearer. The fluorescent colour and flame resistant reflective striping protect the wearer in situations of poor visibility. Triple stitched seams for ultimate construction quality. High quality brass zips throughout and industrial wash flame resistant reflective tape. Multiple pockets offer secure storage and convenience on the job.
This industry leading range provides multi standard protection for hazardous environments. These state of the art products are the result of years of experience combined with advanced technology and market research. Commitment to the health, safety and comfort of the wearer can be seen in the wide range of products suitable for all climates and end uses.
View the complete Portwest Flame Resistant Range here
Portwest Catalogue - Flame Resistant Range