This revolutionary design combines the superior quality of Cotton Comfort fabric with ventilating mesh panel inserts.
Designed to generate airflow, this garment will keep the wearer cool in high temperature working environments.
- Breathable fabric to draw moisture away from the body keeping the wearer cool, dry and comfortable
- Moisture wicking fabric helping to keep the body warm, cool and dry
- Reflective tape for increased visibility
- 35+ UPF rated fabric to block 97% of UV rays
- Underarm cool flow mesh panel for ventilation
- Crew neck
- Designed with a comfort fit
- Certified to EN ISO 20471 after 50x washes
- Complies with RIS 3279-TOM for rail industry (orange only)
- CE certified
RIS-3279-TOM ISSUE 1 (ORANGE ONLY)
EN ISO 20471 Class 2
Shell Fabric: 55% Cotton, 45% Polyester, Knit 175g
Contrast Fabric: 100% Polyester Mesh 125g
Color: Orange, Yellow S-3XL
Our new range of Portwest Cotton Comfort garments are manufactured from a fully EN ISO 20471 certified 55% Cotton, 45% Polyester fabric with cotton on the inside for comfort and polyester on the outside for maximum durability. The cotton/polyester mix ensures that the garment is highly breathable and that a comfortable temperature is maintained at all times.
Portwest's extensive range of High-Visibility clothing meets stringent requirements in both design and construction, to ensure compliance with the latest EN ISO 20471 & ANSI standards. Innovative and technical, Portwest High Visibility range is ideal for those who will not compromise on style, comfort, protection and performance.
View the complete Portwest High Visibility Range here
Portwest Catalogue - High Visibility Range
View the complete Portwest Rainwear Range here
Portwest Catalogue - Rainwear Range